IT HAPPENED! There is currently a ring on my finger! YAY! Well this is how it went down...After school and work I called up Cass wanting to go on a bike ride, and he agreed and started packing a lunch (to my knowledge.) He told me to go home and get my biking clothes on, so I did and to my surprise! A RED rose which represented "The Past" on my pillow, with a few pictures of the pond where we first hung out! The card lead me to the pond and I found the PINK rose which represents "The present." All had very cute saying on them. This lead me to the WHITE rose which represented "The future" at the St. George Temple, today was a BEAUTIFUL day, warm and sunny. As I read the last card, I saw my handsome boyfriend Cass in the corner walking towards me where he popped the question! "That White rose represents the future and I want to be in yours, and want you to be in mine, Will you Marry Me?!?" and got down on one knee and I said YES! Now my boyfriend turned into a Fiance. YAY! I'm so happy and excited....you have NO IDEA!!!
My Clues :)
This picture makes me SMILE!
CHEESE!
HAHA! popping the foot...
Okay...So I've got to tell the story about my ring...I called my sweet Grandmother Eileen and told her the news of our Wedding Date (and no..I wasn't engaged yet) and she was excited to hear and asked if we had purchased a ring yet, and no we hadn't. So I went over to her house and she showed me this BEAUTIFUL diamond. I immediately fell in love with it. She told me the story behind the ring, it was purchased in May 1980. She has kept the diamond with her for those "just in case" moments. So her sweet spirit made my day. This ring will always be something I cherish. Cass and I finally found a band that I loved (with the help of Nicole.) The diamond fit perfectly in the ring and didn't have to get it sized. It was fate!
another view....
Red Rose...
This picture makes me SMILE!My creatvie photo skills ;)
A Cafe Rio pinic! Temple in background :)
YUM!!!
And THEN we went mountain biking...This is Paradise Canyon and its a beautiful loop! We rode this a while back and I struggled...and now my M.B. skills are improving ;)
Pretty trail :)
Pretty scenary!
The sun was setting!
and this is the movie that Nicole secretly took! I didn't even notice her! haha I loved it :)
AND NOW I'M SO EXCITED TO BE WITH MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO I got a lot of funny texts from people when I told then I'm engaged:
Trent: Congrats. I am very excited to add another man to this female dominated family.
Steve: Send me a pic of the ring so I know its official....CONGRATS
Shelby: YAY!!!!!! Its about time! :-)
Annalee: AHHH! what??? Lets see the big fatty. :)
Codi: Wow....just like that on a Thursday afternoon?
Shirleen: What are you talking about? You don't even like boys yet! Really congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. Is your mom freaking out?
Mike Ingraham: Woot woot! I'm so happy you're marrying a mountain biker!
Loran Greenwall: Oh my gosh! Congrats you will love being married! I'm so happy for you guys! I knew he couldn't wait! Is the ring just so hard not to stare at?
Natalie: I need to hear details but you must be telling everyone else on the phone :-)
Ruthie: Super! Cass seems like a very nice young man. Ya done good!
Julie: Yay! The girls will be so jealous, I think they've got their eyes on Cass ;) congrats!
Chantel: YESSSSSSS! I've been waiting months for that text! congrats!
Victoria: Smang it girl....wait you weren't already engaged??
Shay: Cass? You fell in love with the sundrop girl?
Kandis: Lair!
LYNSIE THIS IS AMAZING!!! That ring is fantastic! WAY TO GO CASS! You better treat her well ;) I know you will! (Because I have a big scary quad hubby with a big scary wheelchair that will run you down) Julie's text is my favorite! So so so cute! What a special way to propose! You two are adorable and I'm so excited that you are going to the temple to make it eternal! Being married to your best friend is the greatest! Love you Future Mr. and Mrs. Overman!
ReplyDelete