Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Superbowl 2012!

I have never watched so much football in my life...haha thanks to Cass :) and he's really good at answering all my questions ;) haha Well to start off the wonderful party at Cass's parents house...we had PIZZA AND HOTWINGS! yay! and filled our tummies to the brim! haha and the football watching began....When I watched football in the previous years, I ONLY watched it for the commercials! ha I remember watching the superbowl with Natalie and Annalee and we wrote down all the funny commercials and it was a long list! This year.....LAME COMMERCIALS! what the heck...There were a few I liked but nothing I loved. We also made a money pot...$5 to enter and cross your fingers to win! We went off the coin toss, who won the quarter, and so on.....and I WON! yay for the one who knows nothing about football! haha just kidding I know a little bit ;) but anywho! It was a fun day with good food!

YAY for the Giants!
THE M&M commercial was the BEST! haha
Our gas money to get home! :)
Proof that I WON! ha Boo Ya!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny you won! That's like me winning the Fantasy Football league this year bahaha. I totally remember watching the Superbowl with you guys! And we got Arctic Circle Pop-Rock shakes!

    ReplyDelete