Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

20!?!? Yeah.. Happy Bday Lee!!

 Random: This was Shelby's birthday present I gave to her yesterday! She was so thankful :) I just love her! She's 22! WOW!
I pondered and pondered about what kind of Cake to make Annalee...NOTHING came to mind. So i make a frecking monkey.
 HAPPY DAY ANAL!!
 We had a party over at my house :) Lee brought all of her roommates. Brooke, Lashea, and Megan.
 Suits her well! I made dinner. Pinterest dinner! I made Cashew Chicken and roasted veggies. They loved it! YAY!
 Then we played the Bubble Gum game. Haha I asked the girls questions about Annalee and depending if they got it right or not, they had to put a piece of gum in their mouth!
 Then we had a bubble party!! haha
 Lashea
 haha Annalee popped my bubble! In my eye lashes....
Attempts to all blow bubbles together! :)
 Brooke's double bubble!
Ha! Lee's tongue!

Megan has some practice to do...
 Whose gum is whose?!?!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNALEE!!! Looking for another GREAT year!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! OH and thank you for making Anal's birhtday special. Too funny and I love the monkey cake!! BUT...the bubble gum!! So funny! Bubble gum in your eyelashes? Ha Ha. You are the best big sister EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THOSE BUBBLE PICTURES! YOURS WAS THE BEST!!! Soooo funny! You are wonder woman! Gosh I want to be you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete