Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Camping like Campers do.

Married couple camp out :) Cass and I, Mike and Brittany, Skyler and Jackie.
 Dressed for the occasion :) plaid and camo!
 Mike taking charge of tinfoil dinners!! HAHA
 Beautiful fire :0 good work boys.
 Our pretty dutch oven!!!
 Dutch oven brownies :)) YUM!
 Not!...This is what the brownies tasted like...haha They weren't burnt, but they tasted burnt! 
Seasoning the dutch oven gone wrong..whoops..we'll get there :)
Brittany and Mike taught us how its done!
Ta Da! Since Cass has owned his car, he didn't know his seats laided down like this! haha skyler showed us how! YAY! We had a great night in the great out doors! 
Lots of laughing and talking about good ol' memories!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I ruined a few meals before I got it right and I am still learning!! Practice makes perfect!! Glad you had fun! Is that called sleeping in the trunk??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck fun! I think I'd be clastrophobic tho!

    ReplyDelete